You love jicama, but you don’t know how to use it for salad? Don’t worry, we have prepared a special recipe for you. Smoky avocado and jicama salad are a terrific lunch alternative. With this recipe for two, you can offer a delightful vegan lunch to a friend.
For the dressing:
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
For the salad:
- 1 heaping cup shredded cabbage
- 1 heaping cup shredded carrot
- 10 large leaves romaine lettuce, sliced thinly
- 2 cups jicama, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
If you are vegan salad lover, you can check our other good recipe: Golden Harvest Kale Salad.
By clicking on Salad category, you will find many recipes for salads such as Smoky Avocado and Jicama Salad.