- 1 bunch curly kale, de-stemmed, chopped, washed, and dried (about 6 cups after preparation)
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoons flax or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 chopped red bell pepper1 cup mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 small Haas avocado, cut into cubes
1“Massage” the lemon juice, flax/olive and sesame oils, syrup, and salt into the kale till it’s wilted and dressed evenly.
2Mix in the pepper, mango, and avocado cubes.
3Toss well to combine. Serve.