For the salad:
- 3 cups thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1 large granny smith apple, shredded
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
2Dress the shredded vegetables and hemp seeds with dressing; you can use as much as you like, but make sure you coat everything well (a half cup will probably suffice). Serve.
3Slaw will keep in the fridge overnight.